Our Wilmington, NC office is currently seeking a self-motivated, licensed Structural Engineer. This is a full time employment opportunity.
- Successful candidates will have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural Emphasis; a Master’s Degree is preferred, be licensed in at least one state and a minimum of 5 years of experience with structural analysis and design. Our company works on a broad range of projects from commercial and residential to industrial. Experience in the design and analysis of steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures is required. Experience with 3D modeling software such as ETABS and/or RISA is preferable. Some knowledge of REVIT is a plus. Successful candidates will be production oriented and adaptable. Must be capable of working with architects, contractors and other members of the design team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering – Master’s Degree is preferred. Successfully passed the Professional Engineering Exam and licensed in at least one state.
- Experience in the design of structures is required.
- Efficient work ethic to complete tasks on time and within budgets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of construction industry and ability to work with Contractors
- Familiarity with design codes IBC, AISC, ACI, MSJC, ASCE, NDS
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Excel, and other structural design software or ability to learn computer programs quickly.
Please send all resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.